Saturday 18 May 2013

Access Oodles of Money Unlocked in your BMW

After hearing a lot about pawn loans, I had finally decided to seek one; guess what I was lucky because I already owned a car; and mine was no ordinary car, it was a BMW E31. Though firstly I didn’t show much interest in pawning the vehicle, later I was compelled to consider a pawn loan against it. Neither did I have a job nor did I have enough wealth to pay for the petrol costs. My finances were worst than ever. Before signing up for a loan, my mind was struggling to find answers to a few important questions that were already jamming my brain.

First of all, the question that had first surfaced was “How much were they paying me?”. Though I was pretty sure they were going to offer me a modest amount, I had started feeling a bit nervous. Some of my friends told that my car could fetch me as much as £50000; you won’t be able to believe this but it’s true that they offered me £52000. Basically what I had learnt was the fact that these pawn lenders would consider the auto brand, the car’s condition and how well it had been maintained. While some people are unlucky to receive a meager bundle of cash, I was the lucky one to have derived a handsome amount. 

Image Source: goo.gl/tuKib


Second of all, I was pretty eager to know their lending terms and when I had told them that “I want to pawn my BMW car” they had welcomed me with much cordiality. There were professionals who were continuously answering queries of customers who were interested in pawning their valuables. Since I was not quite familiar with the pawn lending concept, I had asked them straight away if they were going to check my credit scores. The answer was pretty impressive for a defaulter; they said they were going to lend me the money against the market value of my vehicle; so no credit checks were required.

Even though I was seeking a pawn loan against my car, I was quite possessive about my BMW. It was something I was proud of. While asking some basic queries, I had asked them if they were going to store this luxury car at a secure location. The pawn lender had promised to store my car at a safe and secure location so that the vehicle doesn’t even incur a scratch. Lastly, I had asked them how long they would take, to process the entire loan. They had surprised me with their promising answer because I didn’t expect them to say that it will take only 15 minutes for the loan to get sanctioned. For more information you can visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment